- Rifle CQB 3Ms Alliance August
August 11, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A day of running your rifle, and yourself, in a square range class designed to develop the shooter in the fundamental requirements of close quarters rifle fighting fundamentals.
- Weapons Flow:
- Advanced safety and muzzle control for employing a rifle around innocents, partners, family members and other no-harms.
- CQB Mechanics, Manipulations and Marksmanship:
- Training for rapid mechanical offset compensation with high accuracy accountability
- close distance marksmanship speed and decision making
- manipulations with very important considerations for CQB situations
- Intermediate run and gun:
- Engaging targets at varied distances with speed
- physiological challenges, barricades, positional shooting
After some years of taking and teaching CQB courses, this course is the culmination of taking the top 80% of mistakes made in CQB rifle work and building a curriculum to help the shooter develop the skills to avoid those mistakes prior to using a rifle in CQB situations. Long time Alumni refer to this as my “OG Rifle Course” so named after the rifle courses I use to run at the original One Life Range in NE Ohio. It’s a challenging course that is fun but driven by focused learning objectives designed to improve your understanding and capabilities of employing a rifle in CQB situations as well as intermediate or “back yard” distances. There is a physical performance component to push the skill performance limitations.
CCW license holder, or active/retired law enforcement
Suitable semi-auto rifle ALREADY ZEROED and ready to reliably engage targets
Spare magazines for your rifle, at least one magazine holder/pouch
Serviceable handgun and professional holster (AIWB, IWB, OWB)
Battle belt or Duty belt is acceptable
Plate carrier is optional (suggested if used on duty)
350 rounds of rifle ammo, 100 rounds of handgun ammo
Electronic Ear Pro and ballistic eye pro
Tourniquet worn on your person is encouraged
Hydration and Snacks
Aug 11, Sunday, 8AM to 5PM $150
Active LE gets 10% discount (email Varg for discount code)
THE COURSE COST IS $150. YOU ARE PAYING A DEPOSIT OF $75 TO SECURE YOUR SPOT. THE BALANCE OF $75 IS DUE IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL. A separate Range fee of $25 per day will apply to Alliance Police Training that you must pay separately in cash upon arrival.
Please note, your registration is non-refundable unless I cancel for any reason. In some circumstances of student no-shows and cancelations I will apply credit to a future course, at my discretion. You are also not guaranteed to remain in the class and can be removed for any reason such as disruptiveness, attitude and most importantly safety.